1. Shake Shack’s Smoke Shack Burger, my lunch on Tuesday and the last meaty thing I’ll eat until the end of Lent
2. ‘Ben’s My Friend’ – Sun Kil Moon
I heard this song a while ago, but started listening to the whole album, Benji, this week.
3. This interview with former Quiverfull members and advocates for homeschooling policy reform on The Hairpin.
4. ‘Barbara Allen’ – Jean Ritchie
I rediscovered this one while thinking about future folk songs to write about.
5. Martha Stewart’s Reddit AMA
I also really liked the whole John Travolta/Adele Dazeem thing but uhhhh so did everyone so I’m not counting it as one of the five things. For the record, my ‘Travoltified’ name is ‘Harley Fitzgerald,’ which I think is fantastic.